Pages

Friday 8 March 2013

Shopping | Baby Haul

My sister, Kayleigh, is expecting her first baby this September, which is sooo exciting! Yesterday we went into the city centre to get her some maternity clothes as she is starting to get a little bump. (eeek!!)

We went into H&M and I spotted these cute little bits that were in the sale. I had to buy them for Kay, obviously! We don't know the sex of babba yet but we both thought these would be good for both boy/girl.




Kayleigh and her boyfriend Dec are going for a Winnie the Pooh theme in the nursery so we thought the Tigger costume would be soo cute!! I just loved the little mouse romper, no reason for it, I just had to! haha

I can't even tell you how excited I am for the arrival of my first niece or nephew! I can't wait to be an auntie.
post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...