Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Red Nose Day | Jessie J | Comic Relief


I always watch the charity events (Children in Need, Stand Up to Cancer etc.) on the telly. They make me cry, they make me laugh and they also humble me. Today was Red Nose Day in the UK and the wonderful Jessie J decided to shave her head to raise money for the event. I think it's such an amazing thing for her to do! I was so nervous for her but she seemed so calm and when they showed the video of her going to see where the money she raises will be going. I began to totally understand and admire her!!  I hope that she raises alot of money!! and can I just say that she rocks her new look!! She looks amazing!!! Well done Jessie!!! 


I donated to Red Nose Day today, If you would like to aswell you can click here and it will take you to the Red Nose Day Page.
Thank You!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...