Pages

Thursday 21 March 2013

Sick Day | Essentials

The lovely Ryan has passed on his cold to me. Normally this wouldn't be too much of a problem but because of my low immune system a cold can really knock me off my feet. When you're already ill even little viruses can be serious so I have to tuck myself up in bed, rest up and wait for it to blow over.
I thought that while I'm resting I would make a little post about the essentials I have to have with me when on bed rest. 

The first thing is probably the most important, lets face it!! A good old cup of tea, I drink soooo much tea it's unbelievable. I love that it soothes your throat when it's sore.

I always like to wear comfy pyjamas and Jack Wills do the best! Whenever I am on bed rest I put on some nice pyjamas and it makes me feel lovely and cosy.

My mum always goes out and gets me loads of magazines bless her! I love ones like Cosmopolitan because they are bigger than the weekly mags so they have plenty for me to read. She does get me a few weekly ones aswell though, my favourites are More! and Closer.

I have to have my Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream with me. I use it all the time anyway but it's brilliant when you have a cold because you can use it on dry lips, a sore nose and so much more.

I obviously have to take a lot of medication anyway but when I have a virus it's even more important to take them. I always seem to get more liver pain if I have a cold so I need my pain relief. I wouldn't suggest taking all of these if you literally just had a cold though haha!! Paracetamol will do for you! ;)

I love watching movies when I'm poorly, I think they are definitely a top essential for me. I paticuarly like funny ones to cheer me up!

I use my iPad alot but it comes in really handy when you're ill because it is easier to lie in bed with than a laptop. I love playing games on it and I am addicted to Flow at the moment!!

I am ill alot of the time so i'm an expert at getting my essentials together now. If you're poorly at the moment too then I hope you feel better soon!! p.s Sorry that the pictures aren't great quality I had to take them on my iPhone!
Love,
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...