Pages

Sunday 17 March 2013

Family Day | Mothering Sunday


Today we did Mothers Day for my Mum as she was away in Bruges last weekend. We woke her up and me and my little sister made her some breakfast in bed whilst my brothers helped to clean the kitchen ready to put the draining board (she wanted it! haha) we got her on the sink. When she had finished breakfast, we took up her other presents for her to open.  We had also got her some lovely flowers, a big box of handmade chocolates, a ‘super mum’ cookie and a bag for her knitting. When she had finished opening those we told her that there was another present for her downstairs but that she had to look for it. That was a bit of a joke considering how bright it is and the fact I had put a massive bow on it!!! She was over the moon with all her pressies which was lovely. Now we are making homemade pizzas together which is soo fun! I love having little family days like this! I took a couple of photos of the stuff we got:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...