Pages

Monday 11 March 2013

Product Review | Benefit She's So Jetset Kit

I love Benefit cosmetics a lot because they very rarely disappoint me. I especially love the make-up kits they do as I think they are good value for money, great gifts and are great to try more than one Benefit product at once. So as you can imagine I was thrilled to receive the She’s So Jetset kit as a late Christmas present!

The kit comes in gorgeous packaging (as all Benefit stuff does!) that is bright and playful. When you open up the box, inside is a mini POREffessional primer, 4 nude eyeshadows, a highlighter/blusher duo,  a lipgloss and a mini They’re Real! mascara. To top it off there is a handy little mirror making this the perfect kit to pop in your handbag to use whilst you’re out and about.

POREfessional is a brilliant primer that I am sure you will have probably heard beauty bloggers raving about. It really does live up to the hype too. It creates a smooth flawless base, conceals pores and does a great job of helping your make-up stay in place. Benefit claim on their website that POREfessional is the UKs number 1 best-selling primer which is an amazing title!

The four eyeshadows that are included are all really pretty, neutral colours which are perfect for me as I rarely step out of my neutral comfort zone. They all have a bit of shimmer to them which really perks your eyes up. Included in the kit are some tips and step by step instructions on how to create a day and a night look with them.

The lipgloss is called “Life on the A-list” and is a gorgeous pale, bubblegum pink. The thing I like most about this is that I didn’t find it sticky and it gave my lips a bit of moisture too. It’s really glossy and the brilliant little applicator is pretty small which makes it great for precision application. I love the colour and think it goes fabulously with the other products in the kit.

I love the highlighter/blusher duo in this kit. I was so amazed when I put it on and got lots of compliments. It gives you a really healthy glow and makes your cheekbones stand out. I like the colour on my pale skin tone and think it will suit pale-medium skin tones best. I believe it may be a bit too light for dark skin tones but it might be worth a go?. The fact that a little applicator is included in the kit meant that I could touch up easily too! 


I was already a big fan of the They’re Real! mascara before I got this kit. I love the blackest of black colour and the brilliant plastic wand BUT this little mini is AMAZING! I find it easier to get into the very smallest of lashes with it and it’s also great for my lower lashes too. This mascara makes my eyelashes so long and thick, it has the best "fake eyelash" effect of all the ones I have tried. If I could always buy the mini one I actually would so please take note Benefit!! haha

One of my favourite things about Benefits beauty kits is the fact that they come with easy to follow step by step instructions and tips on how to use the products. The leaflet included in this is soo good. You are guided through how to create an entire look with the kit and as previously mentioned, in the eyeshadow section you are taught how to do both a day and a night look. I found the leaflet easy to follow and the results are gorgeous! 

I'm so glad I was bought this kit and would highly recommend it to anyone! If you would like to buy this kit you can pick it up here at lookfantastic.com for £22.68
 post signature
khxo.blogspot.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...