Pages

Saturday 16 March 2013

Product Review | Glossybox | March 2013 Box

I love getting my Glossybox every month, it’s so exciting getting that e-mail to say my little beauty box is on its way. This month I was even more excited as I’ve had a rubbish time with my illnesses lately and thought it would really cheer me up and give me something to play with. Glossybox must have heard me as I’m sure they decided to make this box in total honour of me (you just keep telling yourself that Keera!) 

Glossyboxs’ come so beautifully packaged and I love unwrapping them to reveal the mysteries inside. This month, inside was a Jelly Pong Pong lip blush, Nails Inc nail varnish, Elizabeth Arden eight hour cream, Tresemme hair spray and a sample of Juicy Couture perfume.

I was really happy with the quality of products in the box. I already swear by Elizabeth Ardens eight hour cream for, well, everything! So I was over the moon with this little sample which will be perfect for my handbag.

The Jelly Pong Pong lip blush is gorgeous. It’s really soft on the lips and the colour payoff is actually really good. I thought it would be more sheer but it’s not and I really like the product. The only problem I have is with the Jelly Pong Pong website. I have been on a couple of times recently to purchase a few things and pretty much everything it out of stock which I don't understand! 


I am a massive fan of Nails Inc, I think their products are great and really good quality. So I’m always happy to receive a pot of their nail varnishes! The colour is really bright and 2 coats is plenty. I find that their polishes last for quite a while too if you apply a base and top coat.



Tresemme hair sprays are actually pretty good. I have just ran out of my normal Elnett by L’oreal so I will definitely be using this can but will probably go back to Elnett after it’s empty. I prefer Elnett because it gives your hair brilliant hold but without any hint of the "crispy" hair nightmare.

 I am sooo faithful to my perfume that I am always a little bit disappointed when I get perfume samples as I know nothing will add up to my Flowerbomb. I long for the day a less expensive dupe comes along, but alas that hasn’t happened yet and I shall continue forking out a bomb(no pun intended).

 The theme for the Glossybox this month was City Chic and I think they covered it pretty well. I can’t imagine a life without Glossybox and if you would like to try for yourself follow this link http://www.glossybox.co.uk/referal?CI=NDY4NzY= you won’t regret it!!






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...