Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Product Review | REN Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask


The first thing I want to say about this product is A-MAZING!! I just love it & I can't get enough of it. The first time I used it I got so many compliments on how glowing and radiant I looked. ME!! glowing and radiant!!! Thats a BIG compliment for someone who's liver is packing in!!


REN are a "clean skincare" brand (their words not mine) and they do not test on animals. The mask works as a peel to reveal brighter more radiant skin.


To use, I squirt one pump of product onto my hands and smooth evenly over my face. The mask has a fresh, orange-y scent, which is lovely whilst I relax and wait 10 minutes for it to work it's magic. Once the 10 minutes are up I grab the lovely cloth that is included , soak it in hot water and begin to rub the mask off. I dry my face and ta-daa! beautiful, glowing skin. I use this mask the recommended once a week. I honestly don't know how I ever lived without it.

If you want to try RENs Glycolatic Radiance Renewal Mask for yourself pop on over to www.renskincare.com . You'll also find that they have a brilliant scheme where you can get 10% off of your favourite product for life! What more could you want?!

post signature
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...